Welcome to Minnesota Farm Living! My name is Wanda Patsche and I live in southern Minnesota and frankly, where I have spent my entire life. I am a city girl turned farm wife. Also in my “bragging” repertoire are wife, mom and grandmother to three grown daughters, two son-in-laws and six grandkids.
My husband and I own and operate a typical independent modern midwest farm raising corn, soybeans and pigs. Some days, I wonder about the “typical” part!
Let me just start and say, I am passionate about ag. I never grew up on a farm, but I have developed a true appreciation for agriculture over the years. My calling is to help bridge the disconnect between consumers and farmers. I love sharing my “story” through my blog, my social media platforms, speaking engagements and person-to-person conversations.
Reading my blog is like looking through the window of my life. I open the curtains and share my perspective and truth about agriculture right from my tractor seat. You will see pictures of my family, my farm and beautiful rural Minnesota farm living. Occasionally I will write about other topics that move my soul.
Simply, my blog is me!
- Board member of Fairmont Mayo Hospital Community Board
- Board member at Minnesota Pork Board, Promotion and Image Committee Chairperson
- Member of Visit Fairmont Marketing Committee and From the Ground Up Farm-To-Table Event
- Volunteer for CommonGround
- Past participant in the MARL (Minnesota Ag Rural Leadership) program, Class VIII
- Farm Bureau’s Speak For Yourself Speaker
- Operation Mainstreet Speaker
- Township Treasurer
- Past USFRA Digital Voices Council member
- Past AgStar Women in AG Blogger
Please subscribe to my email list so you don’t miss a post.
I offer social media manager services and also available to speak. More details offered here.
Please visit and follow my other social media platforms: