Welcome to Minnesota Farm Living! I am so glad you are here!
My name is Wanda Patsche and I live in southern Minnesota and frankly, where I have spent my entire life. I am a city girl turned farm wife. Also in my “bragging” repertoire are mom and grandmother to three grown daughters, two son-in-laws and six grandkids.
My husband and I own and operate a typical independent modern midwest farm raising corn, soybeans and pigs. Some days, I wonder about the “typical” part!
Let me just start and say, I am passionate about ag. I never grew up on a farm, but I have developed a true appreciation for agriculture over the years. My calling is to help bridge the disconnect between consumers and farmers. I love sharing my “story” through my blog, my social media platforms, speaking engagements and person-to-person conversations.
Reading my blog is like looking through the window of my life. I open the curtains and share my perspective and truth about agriculture right from my tractor seat. You will see pictures of my family, my farm and beautiful rural Minnesota farm living. Occasionally I will write about other topics that move my soul.
Simply, my blog is me. Welcome!
- Board member at Minnesota Pork Board, Promotion and Image Committee Chairperson
- Volunteer for CommonGround
- Past participant in the MARL (Minnesota Ag Rural Leadership) program, Class VIII
- Farm Bureau’s Speak For Yourself Speaker
- Operation Mainstreet Speaker
- Township Treasurer
- Past USFRA Digital Voices Council member
- AgStar Women in AG Blogger
Please subscribe to my email list so you don’t miss a post.
I am also available to speak. Here are few examples of the presentations I have done but am willing to customize to fit your needs.
- From City Girl to Farm Girl – Lessons Learned
- Consumers Perception and an Advocate’s Perspective
- Today’s Ag Story and Why We All Need to Agvocate
- The Power of Social Media in Agriculture
- Building your Social Media Tool Box
- Vietnam – An Amazing Trip
Check out my past Speaking Engagements
Please visit and follow my other social media platforms: