Below are listed presentation and panelist events I have been involved in.
- 4/2017 – Guest on MPR (Minnesota Public Radio) talking about changes in agriculture.
- 3/2017 – Helping to spearhead a local agritourism effort locally.
- 1/24/17 – Presented to the Martin County Bankers Association Annual meeting about my Vietnam trip.
- 1/4/17 – Spoke at Worthington Social Media breakfast.
- 8/30/16 – Presented to Martin County Farm Bureau Annual meeting on my trip to Vietnam.
- 8/4/16 – Was on committee that created a farm-to-table event entitled, “From the Ground Up.” 130 people attended. Consisted of a combined fundraiser and bringing ag and non-ag together for conversations. It was a huge success!
- 8/2/16 – Was a breakout session panelist at the MSNA (MN School Nutrition Association) Annual Conference. Emphasis was school nutrition to farmer connection.
- 7/12/16 – Presented to the RAMS (Retired Ag Men and Spouses) in Roseville, MN on my trip to Vietnam.
- 6/20/16 – Presented to the Minnesota Youth Leadership Conference in Minneapolis about Consumer Perceptions
- 5/23/16 – Presented to the Fairmont Rotary Club on my trip to Vietnam
- 3/11/16 – Keynote speaker at the Wisconsin Dairy and Beef Wellness Conference at the University of Wisconsin Platevile
- 2/10/16 – Presented to the Animal Welfare Class at the University of Vermont via Google Hangouts. Answered questions about animal welfare.
- From City Girl to Farm Girl – Lessons Learned
- Consumers Perception and an Advocate’s Perspective
- Today’s Ag Story and Why We All Need to Agvocate
- The Power of Social Media in Agriculture
- Building your Social Media Tool Box
- Vietnam – An Amazing Trip