Welcome to Minnesota Farm Living! I am glad you are here! What you will find on my blog is bits and pieces of my life as a farmer and the life I lead in rural Minnesota. I will share my farming story as well as other “happenings” in my life.
Hi, my name is Wanda Patsche, a city girl turned farm girl who never wanted to marry a pig farmer. Ha! Life sure has interesting I also love travel, my family, music (especially live music performances.) For more information about me, check out my About Me page.
Take a little test drive. Check out my most popular content.
- Tips and Tricks of Surviving Harvest While Dating a Farmer
- A Letter to Every Farmer Under the Age of 35
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers are a Little Odd
Pigs and Crops
- Why do Pigs Live in Barns?
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions about Raising Pigs
- What Is A Factory Farm?
- 10 Things About Harvest Most People Don’t Know
- Is It Safe To Feed My Family GMOs?
- 10 Things You May Not Know About GMOs
- True Beauty in Minnesota – Duluth
- Traveling Minnesota’s Far North Shore
- What I Learned at a Farm-to-Fork Food Blogger Conference in California
- Portland Maine – Beauty, History, Lighthouses and Awesome Food
- My Travel to Vietnam
You can also access a more comprehensive list of my most popular blog posts!. Enjoy!
Follow me on Facebook
Sign up for my Newsletter