Welcome to Minnesota Farm Living! I am glad you are here! What you will find on this page is the TRUE story of farming. None of the woo and outright misinformation so commonly seen on the Internet.
My mission is to share the true and genuine story of farming only farmers can tell. I am here to answer your questions about how your food is raised or grown. No question is off the table.
Thank you for visiting! If this is your first visit, let me help you out by highlighting some areas.
Hi, my name is Wanda Patsche, a city girl turned farm girl who never wanted to marry a pig farmer. Ha! Life sure has interesting twists and turns. I love the story of agriculture. I love sharing my farming story by talking about what we do on the farm and why we do it. For more information about me, check out my About Me page.
Take a little test drive. Check out my most popular content.
- Tips and Tricks of Surviving Harvest While Dating a Farmer
- A Letter to Every Farmer Under the Age of 35
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers are a Little Odd
- 10 Words That Drive Farmers Crazy
- What you need to Know about Pigs and Antibiotics
- Why do Pigs Live in Barns?
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions about Raising Pigs
- What Is A Factory Farm?
You can also access a more comprehensive list of my most popular blog posts!. Enjoy!
Follow me on Facebook.
Sign up for my Weekly Newsletter